2019 Annual Cactus Intertie Meeting
March 1st - 3rd, 2019
The 2019 Cactus Intertie System will be held on Saturday, March 2rd, 2019 at the Nautical Beachfront Resort in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Nautical Beachfront Resort is located at 1000 McCulloch Blvd N, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403. You may make reservations at the hotel by calling (928) 855-2141 or 1-800-892-2141. The special room rate of $139/night + tax (Bay Room, 2 queen beds) or $159/night + tax (Cove/Parlor Suite, 2 queen beds + sofa sleeper) will be available until January 30th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
When calling to make hotel reservations, ensure you use the group code: 370597. There is NO online reservation available at our group rate. To get the group rate, you MUST call the number listed above. Final cancelation date is Feb 22, 2019.
Check-in time: 4PM Arizona Time
Check-out time: 11AM Arizon Time (late checkout available for a charge)
Address: 1000 McCulloch Blvd N, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
There is no commercial airline service into Lake Havasu City. The nearest commercial airport is Las Vegas International Airport (LAS), about a 2.5 hour drive.
There is NO RV Parking at the hotel, however there are three nearby RV parks. You can find information about each park using the links below.
Friday afternoon there will be a Cactus Intertie System Training session held at the hotel at 4:00 pm. The doors will open at 3PM to allow people time to get in, buy a manual, and get seated. Complimentary beer and pizza will be served following the training session.
A buffet style dinner will be served on Saturday evening at a cost of $40 per person inclusive of tax and gratuity. Food items include chilled garden greens with choice of two dressings, southern broccoli salid, london broil, chicken parmesan, fresh steamed vegetable medley, rice pilaf and roasted new potatoes. All buffets include rolls, butter, and water. Also served is your choice of iced tea or lemonade.
2019 Cactus Meeting Swap Table Information!
This is your opportunity to bring out some of that "fine equipment" that's been collecting in the garage, on the workbench, or at the kitchen table. Now's the time to root around and find a few items to bring along! Turn it into cash, or perhaps trade with another member for something more useful! Looking for something obscure? In need of a new project? Who knows! It might just be sitting on the Swap Table!
Swap Table Rules:
- Items must be of an amateur or commercial radio nature. No computer junk, 11 meter rigs, etc.
- Small to medium sized items only, please. We simply can't handle your quarter-kW MICOR's.
- Please conduct swap table deals before and after the meeting, during breaks and during lunch so as to not detract from the meeting.
- The CII and its affiliates cannot be held liable for swap table activities, you buy, sell and trade at your own risk.
- Items must be clearly marked with your asking price, name and call sign so people know what you want for it, and who to talk to about it.
- Unsold items are the responsibility of the seller to remove if they aren't sold by the end of meeting activities (after dinner). Abandoned items become the property of Cactus Intertie, Incorporated.
- Fun must be had with the swap table activity!
Cactus Intertie, Inc. encourages everyone attending the meeting to participate in this activity. The more the merrier! We will have a couple of tables set up at the meeting for you to place your items on or under. If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask Chris Baldwin/KF6AJM or any of the other meeting staff for assistance. We look forward to your participation!