Pay for your registration and dinner here!
(please note, $2.50 "shipping" will be added to cover online processing costs)
The 2016 Cactus Intertie System meeting will be hosted by Cactus Intertie Inc. The meeting will be held on Saturday March 5, 2015 at the Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City in Lake Havasu City, AZ. The Hampton Inn is located at 245 London Bridge Road Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403.
Hotel rooms are available at the block rate of $109.00 for city view rooms and $119.00 for lake view rooms. You may register using the hotel's online website and entering group code "CHCRC". You MUST enter the group code to recieve the block rate.
Individual room reservations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance to avoid a one (1) nights room and tax charge to the credit card on file.
The Hampton Inn in Lake Havasu City is located off Hwy. 95 - accessible from I-40 to the north and I-10 to the south. There is a local municipal aiport (airport code HII) but there are no regularly scheduled airlines to Lake Havasu directly. The nearest commercial airport is Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, located about 150 miles north of Lake Havasu. Directons to the hotel can also be found by visiting the hotel's website.
Friday afternoon there will be a Cactus Intertie System Training session held at the hotel at 4:00 pm. The doors will open at 3PM to allow people time to get in, buy a manual, and get seated.
A Banquet dinner will be served on Saturday evening at a cost of $40 per person. Entree options Tortellini Alfrado, Mostacioli Meatless Marinara, Lemon Caper Chicken, Sausage and Meatballs w/seasoned peppers. Dessert included.
2016 Cactus Meeting Swap Table Information!
This is your opportunity to bring out some of that junk that's been collecting in the garage, on the workbench, or the kitchen table. Now's the time to root around and find a few items to bring along! Turn it into cash, or perhaps trade with another member for something more useful! Looking for something obscure? In need of a new project? Who knows! It might just be sitting on the Swap Table!
Rules are simple:
- Items must be of an amateur or commercial radio nature. No computer junk, 11 meter rigs, etc.
- Small to medium sized items only, please. We simply can't handle your quarter-kW MICOR's.
- Please conduct swap table deals before and after the meeting, during breaks and during lunch so as to not detract from the meeting.
- The CII and its affiliates cannot be held liable for swap table activities, you buy, sell and trade at your own risk.
- Items must be clearly marked with your asking price, name and call sign so people know what you want for it, and who to talk to about it.
- Unsold items are the responsibility of the seller to remove if they aren't sold by the end of meeting activities (after dinner). Abandoned items become the property of Cactus Intertie, Incorporated.
- Fun must be had with the swap table activity!
Cactus Intertie, Inc. encourages everyone attending the meeting to participate in this activity. The more the merrier! We will have a couple of tables set up at the meeting for you to place your items on or under. If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask Chris Baldwin/KF6AJM or any of the other meeting staff for assistance. We look forward to your participation!
Forward meeting and registration messages to Cactus at the following address: cactus1 at (@) cactus-intertie (dot) org
We apologize for not providing a direct e-mail address but the web crawlers that distribute spam are unbearable
Revised: Dec 12,2016 by KK6FUE
Copyright 2013 by Cactus Intertie, Inc. All Rights Reserved
The Cactus Intertie, Inc. logo, "Cactus Radio Club, Inc.", "Cactus Intertie, Inc" and "Cactus Intertie System" are registered trademarks of Cactus Intertie, Inc.
No use of these symbols or phrases is allowed without the express written permission of Cactus Intertie, Inc.